Saturday, March 17, 2012

Shooting Last week

After 6 months of the Rhino being in the shop it finally is fixed and we got to take it out last weekend.. We had a lot of fun. It was nice weather and we went shooting and I actually found a shed while we were out hiking :) I was pretty excited Clayt was too ha Ryder really liked it and carried it and kept calling it a deer so cute. I'm glad we were able to go out and have fun as a little family.

 Some of the deer we saw. We saw about 10 deer.

 Dad and Ryder with the horn we found
 My findings :)
 Hiking up the hill.
 Ryder trying to climb the hill by himself.

 Ryder carrying the horn to the Rhino.

 Lilly and Ryder
 ME shooting the .22 pistol.



 Ryder shooting the .22 pistol with dad.




 Silly boy climbing through the window!








Crashed out on our way home :)

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

Soooo fun! WHY can't we live by you guys?? Eric needs to get Clayt a job so that you guys don't move to Blanding ;) Seriously though... let's plan a camping trip so that we can play! We'd have so much fun! (I promise to pack more than enough food so that Eric and I don't get ornery... HA!)

Kyndra Johnson said...

Yes he does lol... I told Clayt about camping he said where and when. haha sounds good we would just laugh at you guys again haha