f you've never been to Escalante you probably should go. There isn't much there but it's a really cool little town. I wished I would of gotten more pictures but I didn't think about it until we were on our way out. This was my first time back in about 8 years or so and not much had changed :)
2 comments:
What the crap were you doing in Escahootchie???? That's what I call it anyway. Did you know I am from there? Oh I just read your post from before. I am sorry about your Grandma. But yes, my grandpa grew up there. My generations for people settled that old town. Crazy! I didn't know we had this connection. Huh. We will have to talk about this the next time you are down. What's funny is, all those pics you put of that sleepy old town, I know EXACTLY where you are. I grew up in that old town practically. HAHAHAHA...enough about me. I just wanted you to know I thought it was funny.
Milan is from there. Myron Griffin that owns the grocery store? Him and Milan are best friends. I knew you had family there. Clayt and I were talking about it when we were driving.
Post a Comment