Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Grandmas Funeral

Last Saturday was Grandma Munson's Funeral. It was in Escalante Utah since that is where she was from. It was such a beautiful ceremony. My Grandma was such an amazing women and so strong in the church her testimony of the Gospel was AMAZING!!  I hope that I can be more like she was and teach my family the importance of the Gospel. I know she is in a better place now. She was reunited with her husband after almost 20 years, 3 children her parents and she was finally able to meet my dad. Thank you for being such a great example to me and my family. You will be missed. We love you Grandma Munson.

Milan (my dad) Holding Grandma's hand just minutes before she passed away.



Ryder and Grandma Munson



Obviously it's hard for adults to look in pictures too.. And they always blame it on the kids ha
Beautiful Misty


haha
My parents and all their girls


So I didn't get one good picture of all of us on my camera.. Hopefully someone else did :)

No comments: