Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Birthday

I celebrated my 23rd birthday on March 2nd.. Birthdays get boring when you get older lol.. I started off the day by getting my IUD taken out oh what fun haha.. Clayt got off work super early because of the snow but  he just slept all day so I just hung out at home. Later that night we went down to Kara's house and had pizza played scattergoreis (sp) then played black jack until 2am haha we were going to stay the night but since we had a party that afternoon we decided to go home so we didn't have to wake up early to head home..
Saturday night we went to Crystal's and had dinner and played black jack again lol until 1am but this time we played with money ha and Clayt was the dealer we broke even with Kara and Eric but owed Crystal and Tad $26 we just did the chips as quarters. It was a good time.

Clayt said he is getting me a Kindle Fire or an Ipad but he's waiting awhile since we just got off the cruise. He's the best I love him.. Thanks for all the birthday texts cards and Facebook posts.


Had to share this pic :) like father like son ;)
Tad and Ryder crashed our first night of partying
The sexy dealer :)
Sisters :)

some winnings haha
My split winnings
MD cupcake Crystal made me :)
Kiddos watching Mickey Mouse
Kara and Eric

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

I want to play black jack with you guys.. but NO money! We can bet candy instead ;) Because I'll lose all our money!

Kyndra Johnson said...

haha ok :)