Monday, April 2, 2012

Our fun weekend

over the weekend we decided to venture out to the new City Creek Center and see Mickey. I'm surprised Clayt was up for going. We stood in line for about an hour and a half we finally got to see Mickey for 5 seconds haha but it was so worth it. Ryder absolutely loves Mickey Mouse he would watch it all day if I would let him. He was shy as always but he was so excited too. He gave him a couple high fives and then was good. He just kept talking about him and saying "big Mickey mom" it was so cute I'm glad we took him.
We decided to go over to the Gateway after and eat lunch Clayt had had enough of the crowds and wanted a Pepsi lol no one was there it was actually really nice ha Thanks for the fun little weekend babe!!




 Look at those eyelashes :)

No comments: