Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 4 Day at sea

Day 4 we spent ALL day on the ship in the middle of the ocean. I'll admit we got pretty bored. We napped I did some laundry, hung out at the pool ate a ton of ice cream ( I don't think I've ever had so much ice cream in my life the 24 hr ice cream was awesome) played cards with the kids and just hung out. Later that night most of us adults went to the casino and grandma watched the kids thanks grandma :)... By the end of this day we were ready to be done. We had fun but we were def. wore out we weren't ready to go back to cold Utah and leave the 85 degree weather though.
We got off the ship Friday Morn and headed home. We dtayed in St. George Friday night and went the rest of the way home Saturday. A HUGE thank you to my sisters Kara and Crystal for watching Lilly for us while we were gone.
Clayt and I decided we will prob never Cruise again but just do the resorts. He's done 3 resorts and liked them a lot better he says there is more to do and you can hang out at the beach all the time if you want. We didn't really like how we were confined to just the ship. We had fun and were glad we got to experience it though :)

Nash and Garett
Isabel and Adri these girls were inseparable





Jave's fish


Gross husband


Ryder didn't like Jave's sombrero

I told them it was Denise's birthday since it was just a few days away :)


Reading his book driving home :)

4 comments:

Cole and Amy said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! I can't get over Ryder's facial expressions, they crack me up. He's so cute!

Kyndra Johnson said...

He definitely has some funny looks and never smiles lol.. Thanks :)

monica said...

So jealous of your cruise! We are hoping to do something fun like that soon.... and your little boy is a DOLL!

Kyndra Johnson said...

You guys will have to it's pretty fun.. Thank you we thinks he's pretty cute too ;)