Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 2. Catalina and fromal night

Day 2 we took a little boat to Catalina there we rented golf carts (Catalina Limo) and cruised around the town for a few hours. After we were done with those we had lunch did a little bit of shopping and then headed back to the ship to get ready for formal night.. After dinner we went to the game shows and everyone was wore out so we went to bed after all those.

Boat ride to Catalina





Taylor, Isabel and Ryder


The crew of 29 (These nice formal pics I took a picture with my camera of the original because I was too lazy to scan them to my computer)
My cute family on formal night
My handsome husband and I :)
Grumpy handsome boy!
Cruisin the limo ;)



He loved the golf carts and kept calling them rhinos and would get mad if someone called it a car lol







Easton and Ryder
Maddox and Ryder


Golf cart tow truck haha

No comments: