Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 1 docking the ship

We headed to the ship around 10:30 Monday morning got all checked in and we boarded at about 11:15. It turned out to be a pretty nice day we hung out by the pool played mini golf and ate lots of food oh and Ice cream haha... We left the dock around 5 that evening. After that we went to the diner and had our first nice meal on the ship. Clayt and I went to the adult side where they had hot tubs fro 21 and older and Marcia took Ryder we hung out there for awhile and then got with the rest of the crew! After a few hours of hanging out and I think we went to the Casino lol we headed to bed.

All our luggage





Waiting to dock




Eating lunch

Slides on our boat








Our room Marcia shared with us and her and Ryder slept on the bunk bed :)




My dinner :)
Drake went to to town with the ketchup lol

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

Is that ice cream not the best?? LOVE all the pictures! I'm so glad you guys went... looks like it was SO much fun!

Kyndra Johnson said...

Oh it was so yummy I had like 10 cones every day haha... It was fun.