Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fathers Day Weekend

Over Fathers Day weekend we headed over to Richfield to watch the Bombers play baseball. We didn't go over until Saturday Morning so we only got to watch 2 games they were over by 3 but we decided to stay since we already had a room and Misty and Ky were staying so we hung out with them. After the games we did a little bit of shopping that there is to do there lol and then we went to the motel and swam for awhile then went bowling it was fun. The bowling alley there is OLD we had to keep our own score on a piece of paper haha it was so funny and not very easy lol Thanks for the fun weekend Mist. Also a happy Fathers Day to my hubby he is such an awesome dad and husband I couldn't ask for anyone better. Also to Milan for stepping in and being such an awesome dad to all of us girls it definitely takes a special man to take in 5 girls never doing it before. Also to my dad in Heaven I know he was a great dad while we had him here with us and he would still be a great dad we love and miss you! Also a happy Fathers Day to my Father In law I really wish I would of got to meet him I know he was a great dad because I am blessed to be married to his wonderful son. Thank you all you great dads!!

(sorry pics are way out of order)




Misty concentrating really hard on the kids score lol

Figuring out the scores

Ryder and Uncle Kylor he LOVED Kylor and he has been scared of him the last few times we've seen them.







Jeter and Trez were playing tug of war with the "emergency" rope lol




Trez and Ryder..... love this pic

Madax and Ryder playing cars

Ryder kept trying to get this kid to play cars with him ha

Jeter and Ryder

So cute!!

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

CUTE swim suit!! And sounds like you guys had an amazing father's day weekend!! So glad you got to get away and have time to yourselves ;)
You guys seriously are the cutest little family ever!