So this year for my birthday I wanted Reba/ George Strait tickets I knew she was coming to SLC forever and I had been telling him that's what I wanted and by the time he was like ok all the tickets were sold out except for way up high so that's what I was stuck with lo he bought my mom and I tickets for me and we went with Crystal. My Uncle mike, and cousins went too and they were straight across from and we decided after a few Reba songs we were going to go over and sit be them so that's what we did it was fun being there with them. This was my second Reba concert and she is AMAZING love her. She is an awesome entertainer too she was all over the stage and had the crowd going George is a great singer but not so much a entertainer I didn't really care for his part of the concert but we had a blast I can't wait till next time and I'm getting tickets the day they come on sale lol thanks for the fun birthday present babe.
(I lost my camera so I've been waiting to get these pics from my sister)
No comments:
Post a Comment