This year for Memorial Weekend we had 5 nephews up here playing in baseball tournaments so we decided to stay and watch them instead of going camping first time in years I haven't been camping over Memorial weekend. They played Friday and Saturday we watched 4 of Trez and Tanners games and 1 of Easton and Devans we missed Jaxons. The teams up here play a lot more then our boys do so most the games weren't much of a game but its ok they were still fun to watch I love getting out and watching them play. Both of our families were up here so we had a busy weekend hanging out with everyone. Thanks guys good luck with your other games Bombers!!!
I didn't have my camera so I got a few pics from Denise's sister so only a few with Dev and Tan!!
No comments:
Post a Comment