Ryder turned 22 months last Friday I cant believe he is already almost 2 makes me so sad. He is getting so big and learning so much he's too smart sometimes he cracks us up. We were shopping the other day and he was walking around and and I was like Ryder come here and he says "mom come this way" haha it was the cutest thing. He is all boy and LOVES trucks and cars he lines them up in a straight line and if one rolls he gets TICKED its so funny. He loves to play with Hud and Brynna even though they fight sometimes they love to play :) Some of Ryder's most used and new words are:
mmm= yummy,sissler= fourwheeler, fishies = Gold fish , Tractor, Turtle, Jesus, Jeep, Uh Oh, Juice=Any kind of drink, datch=blanket, hot,shoes, please, thank you, Hud, Mom, Dad, Mist
Tad, Crys, Trez, Papa, Grandma, Ryder, bubbles, truck, boat, puppy, bus



1 comment:
Oh I love the picture of him cheesing it on your balcony. Cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment