Monday, November 30, 2009
Thanksgiving
This year we went to Blanding for Thanksgiving and had it with my family. We ate at Stormy's house with her family Misy and Ky and their kids and my parents. We ate and played games it was fun. Clayt and I ended up staying there until about 9:30 that night just talking with Stormy Quinn and the kids. Friday Clayt's mom and sisters went shopping for Black Friday so I just hung out at my mom's house and my Uncle Mike and his family came down and visited with us. Saturday I just kind of ran around everywhere because I didn't have much to do. That night we had dinner at Karen's house and played Catch Phrase it was a lot of fun even though I didn't feel very good. After we got done playing they decided to watch a movie but I just went back to Marcia's house and went to bed. For once we got out of Blanding at a decent time Sunday and we stopped in Moab and ate lunch with my cousin Kayla and her husband and baby. Her little boy is a month older then Ryder and he is so cute. It was a fun weekend thanks everyone.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment