Also on Sunday we had a bishop interview our second one since we have been in this ward. He was supposed to get with our old bishop before this last interview and he hadn't yet. ugh so I was asking him when he thought we could go through the Temple and he said prob not till next year since he hasn't spoke to our old bishop he's asked if I wanted to do it on our Anniversary are you serious? That's a whole year away we have already been working on this for a year so yeah I wasn't very happy. So I guess we will prob not be going through until the beg. of next year hopefully January sometime.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Sunday Drive
Last Sunday we decided to go for a drive on the mountain behind our house. We headed out around 3 yeah a little late but oh well. We didn't really know where we were going so we were kind of just driving and going on a lot of different roads we were on one road that ended up turning into a fourwheeling road and I told Clayt I don't think this road is made for our big truck but he kept going lol. After we turned around and was heading back we stopped and was looking in the binoculars and we saw dome deer and a few bucks. Clayton saw a fox through them and tried to shoot it but it was too far away so he missed lol We stopped to I could change Ryder and the poor kid leaked all over his clothes and I didn't have any clean dry clothes in the diaper bag so we just took his pants off and after I fed him he pooped and it got all over the rest of his clothes and his blanket. lol I felt so bad I just had to wrap him up in the blanket. Why we were on the dirt road I held him in my lap and he loved it he just looked around the whole time with big eyes it was so cute. It was a fun time I love just going out and spending time with my hubby and little boy. I'm glad we have a mountain right by us that we can go to all the time.

Also on Sunday we had a bishop interview our second one since we have been in this ward. He was supposed to get with our old bishop before this last interview and he hadn't yet. ugh so I was asking him when he thought we could go through the Temple and he said prob not till next year since he hasn't spoke to our old bishop he's asked if I wanted to do it on our Anniversary are you serious? That's a whole year away we have already been working on this for a year so yeah I wasn't very happy. So I guess we will prob not be going through until the beg. of next year hopefully January sometime.
Also on Sunday we had a bishop interview our second one since we have been in this ward. He was supposed to get with our old bishop before this last interview and he hadn't yet. ugh so I was asking him when he thought we could go through the Temple and he said prob not till next year since he hasn't spoke to our old bishop he's asked if I wanted to do it on our Anniversary are you serious? That's a whole year away we have already been working on this for a year so yeah I wasn't very happy. So I guess we will prob not be going through until the beg. of next year hopefully January sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah thats mean I can be there when you go through!!
Post a Comment