Thursday, November 5, 2009

Big Boy

Last night I decided to put Ryder in his bumbo chair and see how well he liked it. Well he loved it. He is still a little wobbly with his head but he did so good. It would fall a few times and then he could usually lift it right back up sometimes he had to have a little help. But would just talk to him and he would jabber back and smile so big it was so dang cute then Clayt came over and is like hey buddy and he grinned the biggest grin I have ever seen from him it was so funny and cute. He sat in that chair for about 10-15 min just talking and smiling at us I loved it. Here are some cute pics of him in the chair.



Big eyes lol

Little smile

Starting to fall over
Big grin

Smiling at daddy

2 comments:

La Giglia Family said...

Kyndra - he is so cute. I can't wait till we can see him. We get to come to Blanding for christmas. I loved the bumbo chair. It helps them gain strength in their necks and it entertains them. When he gets a little older, put a bucket of toys in front of him and he is good for hours.

Unknown said...

Awe Hoot ur post made me cry! This one and the one about the premie babies! That is way too cute that he loves his daddy so much! I am so happy that he is so healthy and happy! I can not wait to be close to him. Miss you guys and love you!!