A little bit about Range at 2 years old.
*You no longer have the binky. We took it away almost 2 weeks ago. You have only had 2 melt down asking for it but got over it quick. I cut one and you were ticked and screamed for about 10 minutes your first nap without it before you fell asleep. You only slept for about 45 minutes before you started crying again. I got you out and let you throw it away. After that you were pretty golden. You went to bed without a fight that night and a nap the next day. You've gone to bed and naps fine without it since.
*You still love your babacks (blankets) and I don't plan on taking those away. How can I when Ryder still has his and your mom has one she sleeps with. ;)
*You still eat almost everything we give you. Meat, Fruits, Veggies. You love Apples and Oranges.
*You are in 24 months 2T clothes. You still wear a size 4 diaper. Size 4/5 shoes.
*You say a lot of words some are: ball, bat, hat, football, Ee (Lilly), Ryer (Ryder), nan (dad), mom, Abby, Izzy, Thom, Camie, you can say all the neighbor kids names but you say them in your own way that I don't even know how to spell ha, fruit snack, drink, goose (juice), Mulk (milk), Mountain Dew you sound like your saying apple juice, Pepsi is Pepsi Dew, cup, plate, fork, spoon, bed, puppy, truck (sounds more like the F word ;) mama (grandma), papa.
*You like to watch Wild Krats with Ryder and always say "watch Krats". You also like Cat in the Hat, Mickey Mouse and Curious George.
*Funny things you say and remember people by.
* While we were in Blanding for Thanksgiving we were at Jodene's house and you started freaking out saying "apple goo apple goo" I asked if you wanted apple juice and you got mad and pushed the jug away. You started freaking out more and Ryder finally said he's saying Mountain Dew. I asked if you wanted MD you hopped off my lap went to Joden's fridge and found a can hidden behind a container. You grabbed it with a big smile and excitedly said "got it got it" haha it was the funniest thing ever.
* Ever since we went and watched Easton play football, anytime you see him or we mention his name you say "football, hat, ball" haha it's pretty cute.
* You always are checking out the video monitor for you room and get excited and yell "my bed my baback".
* Grandma Marcia got you a Pluto Puppy for your birthday and you got it a few days early. You keep walking around holding it saying "mama puppy birthday".
*You can count to three. When we ask you how old you are you always say 3. We say "no you're 2" you laugh and say "no 3". You're pretty cute!
*You still call yourself baby, you have learned to say Range but you don't say it very often.
*Lots of pictures over the last year.
Fell into the wall and got a big goose egg.
You love any type of hat
Giving Lilly kisses
Decided to wear your oatmeal ;)
Ketchup lotion
Love a sleeping babe
Went in to get you from a nap and you hat taken off your pants and diaper.
You got into Desitin
Ryder helping you put your jammies on
You started sleeping with your arms behind your head a few months ago. It's so cute!
I had poured you some cereal for breakfast and went to get ready upstairs while you ate. I made the mistake of leaving the box on the table too. This is what I found when I came back down. You were playing in it when I came down. It was a brand new box and it was completely ruined because you mixed you milk in with it too.
Giving Lilly a squeeze.
You love to color.
Ryder was sick a few days ago and you were so concerned. You both wanted me to hold you guys and I looked down and saw this. You two fight like crazy but are best buddies most of the time.
I took this picture on 12-16-14. This is now how you think you need to sleep.
Happy Birthday Range! We can't wait to see what the next years bring us. We love you!!!














































































No comments:
Post a Comment