Thanksgiving this year was actually pretty low key. It was spent with the Johnson family at Grandma Cleas and to my surprise it wasn't chaotic like I thought it would be. with everyone being there. Since the weather was so nice the kids spent most of their time outside playing football and running around. After lunch the girls decided to go to Cortez and do a little Black Friday shopping at Walmart. It was a fun quick trip over and I pretty much got everything I need for the boys. Friday I spent the day with my mom, Misty and Stormy. We did a lot of chatting and little work on the photo books we were supposed to be working on. ;) Saturday I had a craft day with Clayts sisters my mom and Misty. I made some wreaths and they decided they wanted to make some so I taught them how and we made wreath after wreath and lots of other crafts. Clayton went rabbit hunting, spotlighting and looking for deer all weekend while I crafted with the girls. It was a fun chill weekend. I'm thankful for all of our wonderful many blessings we have in our life. I'm thankful for my little family and the joy and happiness that they bring into our home. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No family picture just one with me love. Sure do love him!
The kids eating area
My boys love love their cousin Adri.
Cute cups for the kids.
Getting our wreath making on
Range hanging out with cousin Easton
The boys are obsessed with taking pictures with my phone. These are a few Ryder took over the weekend lol
No comments:
Post a Comment