Last week the boys and I ventured out to Temple Square with my parent and nieces. We rode the trax and of course the kids loved it. Range wouldn't sit still though and just wanted to walk around. As soon as we walked in the gates someone started talking while my mom and I were talking to each other and I finally realized that that person was talking to us. A boy had lost his family and he was asking for help. He was actually an older kid but he was a little slow. He was funny and super chatty. After a few phone calls to find out where his parents were, and walking through the crowds we finally found his parents. That took us about 15-20 minutes. I'm glad we were able to help him though. We went through everything pretty fast and I felt like they didn't have as many lights as they usually do. It was a nice night to go, it wasn't super crowded and the weather was perfect.
Taelynn and Jordynn... Not sure why it's so blurry :/
Jordynn, Ryder and Brynna.... This picture shows exactly how these guys act lol
My boys and I
I love this Temple :)
On our way home
No comments:
Post a Comment