Thursday, October 17, 2013

Muzzeloader Hunt

Clayt dew out for general Muzzeloader hunt this year again so we packed out bags and headed to Blanding once again for a weekend of fun hunting. We got to Monticello early Friday evening and headed up to the mountain where my parents were camping. I didn't really want to camp because I knew Range would do horrible. Well Clayt didn't let me have a choice and wanted us to camp. Of course Range did horrible and I ended up holding him all night. Clayts alarm went off once we all finally fell in a good sleep. He decided not to leave so that he didn't wake Range. Once Range and I woke back up we woke up Ryder and headed out hunting. It had snowed a little over the night so it was freezing and that meant we did truck hunting instead of going out on the four wheeler lol. It was really foggy up on top so we couldn't see anything so we headed back down. Once we got back to camp we got things packed back up and we headed back into town. My mom sisters and I headed to Farmington NM to pick up my aunt who was coming up to SLC with my mom for a DoTERRA convention. Clayt and Ryder went hunting while we had a little girls trip. He called me and told me Ryder needed to talk to me and Ryder was so excited to tell me dad shot a deer. Clayt got back on and told me he couldn't laugh when I saw it that it was the smallest he's ever shot haha but he only shot it because Ryder was with him and he was pretty pumped. It was a fun short weekend but at least we got us a bambi ;)










 Four wheeler ride before we left camp
 My sisters mom and I and my Aunt K and Uncle Donnie

 Ryder and dads deer :)

 Drive over the mountain taking Milan out hunting

 Getting ready to shoot
 This was my hunting attire and this is what I hiked in trying to find the deer Milan shot lol
 That black spot.. It's a bear lol


 Clayton slammed on his breaks because he thought he saw a deer and the four wheeler slammed into the window.. Awesome.. Funny thing is the day before I was driving the truck on a rocky/bumpy road and he was lecturing me about going super slow so I didn't break the window lol



No comments: