Little Range turned 10 month on the 18th. Seriously where is the time going? I can't believe I'll have a 1 year old in a few short months. Honestly I'm not ready for the terrorizing 1 year old lol a little about the Range man.
*He has 3 teeth 2 bottom and 1 on the top
*He loves food. He usually will eat whatever we eat but I still give him baby cereal with it most of the time. He will eat almost everything. One thing he doesn't like still is potatoes.
*He LOVES his brother. We're always up before Ryder but as soon as he comes down the stairs Range gets so excited. Starts laughing and clapping.
*He just started clapping while we were in Blanding for the Elk hunt. If you say yay Range he gets excited and claps his hands.
*He stands up by himself ALL the time. He has actually taken 2 steps with no help :)
*Range is super naughty. We don't have many decorations in this house but the few things we have out Range is ALWAYS getting into. He will find a way to get into everything. He LOVES the cupboards.
*He jabbers ALL the time now it's so cute and in the car he sings/hums himself to sleep
*He is obsessed with the stairs and climbing up into our dining room. But he has no idea how to get down so he will just sit there and cry/whine until someone helps him down.



No comments:
Post a Comment