Friday we went to Cornbelly's Corn maze with Crystal.It was super busy but we still managed to enjoy ourselves. Ryder was in heaven he loves that place (actually going back tomorrow) We did happen to lose him there Friday though. Seriously the worst feeling a mom can have. He was playing on the wood train and we weren't far from it and kept watching him. I hadn't seen him come out of it for awhile so I walked over there and he wasn't there. I was panicking how was I going to find my little boy in this big place with ALL these people?! Clayt and I split up and started searching and Crystal went and told a worker. We were maybe looking for 5 minutes (felt like FOREVER) when I heard over the intercom for someone to come get their little girl from the information booth so I decided to walk over there to see if he was there. He was thank goodness. He was sitting with a lady and I called his name and he started crying. She called on her radio that I came for him and asked who I was and I told her. I was so relieved that he was in there. I asked him what happened and he said he fell and was crying so a lady picked him up and took him to the workers. This isn't the first time this is happened with him and the feeling of fear doesn't go away. We left shortly after we had found him because it was getting cold and Range was getting grumpy. We ended up being there for almost 3 hours. After we went and ate at Artic Circle with Crystal and her fam and let the kids get some more energy out. Ryder ended up going with Crystal to have a sleepover. Thanks for the fun day Crys.








The boy behind Ryder was giving him bunny ears but my camera took the picture too late lol
Tractor train ride.
Brynna and Ryder racing on the bikes :)
Warming up by the fire.
1 comment:
Such a scary incident!! Similar thing happened to me with my oldest when he was younger...I would let him play hide and seek in the racks at the store and a worker thought he was lost (when he wasn't) and I hear my name over the intercom!! Ugh!!! Worst feeling!! Glad you had a good time still...it looks fun:) and I'm glad I found your blog!!
Boy, oh {mamas} boys Blog
Post a Comment