Thursday, September 6, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

Misty came up for Labor Day Weekend with one of her boys and nephew. Friday night she watched all the kids and Crystal, Tad, Kara, Eric and Clayton and I headed over to Wendover for a night of gambling fun. We didn't do very well haha but we had a blast. Thanks Mist for watching the kids for us.
Saturday we slept pretty much all day and then that evening we headed to the Bees game. It was supposed to start at  7:05 but didn't start until after 9 due to rain delay. It rained off and on throughout the whole game. We were supposed to sit on the grass but we moved onto the bleachers where we were covered from the rain. We rode the tracks so we kept saying lets go while the rain has stopped but by the 7th inning we decided we may as well stay plus they were doing fireworks after. Finally 7 hours later it was time to go home. The game got over just after 1am and the firework show was awesome. We made it home just after 2am and everyone was beat. Sunday I went to a baby blessing with Misty and then we had to go to Cabelas to get a few things for Kylor.
 Monday we went to Seven Peaks one last time for the season. The boys had a blast. Ryder only likes the wave pool so we hung out there for the 4 hours we were there. I can't ride the slides anyways so works out fine for me. Thanks for coming up Misty and hanging out with us. We had a blast. I'm still trying to catch up on my lack of sleep lol
 Oakland, Jeter and Jordynn

 Some kid started playing catch with Jeter.. He was in heaven.
 Misty and I
 Trax ride

 My lover and I.. He always looks like he's drunk or high lol

 Ryder LOVED the train :)
 Misty and Jeter


 They got nervous when the owl moved haha

 The crew

 Not one good picture of everyone haha





 My cute little family!!




 Misty and Ryder at Seven Peaks



No comments: