Monday, July 30, 2012

Scentsy Convention

Last Wednesday I headed to Vegas for the 2012 Scentsy Convention. We had a blast we learned what the new product for Scentsy is and the new warmers and scents for the Fall/Winter catalog. The speakers were inspirational I'm really glad that I was able to go. I got to spend the week with my mom, my aunt and uncle and a bunch of other Scentsy members. There were over 11,000 consultants there it was insane.
 haha my Uncle Donny took the picture before we were all ready lol.. Me, my mom and Aunt K.
 Waiting to register






 Surprise guests Donny and Marie
 Heidi and Orville (Scentsy owners)
 My mom and Aunt walking across the stage getting noticed for being a Director. My aunts hand is in front of my moms face.







 This is the new product we can sale.. Purses and accersories, jewelry and scarves super cute stuff.













Madona impersonator :)

No comments: