Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ryder

It's been awhile since I've done an update on the Ryder man and since I print out my blog I think it's time for one :)
Ryder will be 3 in 20 days holy cow where did the time go?! He is getting so big learning so many new things and starting to be sooo naughty!!

Ryder used to never get into things I could shower and do whatever I wanted and never have to worry about him but not lately. A few weeks ago when Clayton was still on his 3 days on 4 days off shift we would go to the pool and when we got back this one day Ryder got into the swim bag dumped out a whole bottle of baby oil, took a bath dumped out all his baby shampoo (an expensive one I got when he was sick ugh), then dumps out a whole thing of lotion in his sink. I was so sick of him by the end of the day all of that in 3 hours. I know it's not much compared to some kids but this was the first time Ryder has done something really naughty and I didn't know what to do where did my Angel go? Cause now it happens almost daily AWESOME ha NOT! He's also pretty mean he like to hit yell at me and everything in between good thing dad is good and doesn't let him get away with being mean to mom :) He doesn't listen anymore and doesn't like to pick up his toys so I have taken away the majority of his toys. It's actually been kind of nice no big mess and he finds books and other things to entertain himself with so who knows when I'll give them back to him we're going on 2 weeks :)

Ryder now is in the why stage every time I ask him to do something or tell him he asks why mom? Really? I didn't think they why stage started this young it just started this week and it's already driving me crazy lol Another new one he said just last night he was taking all the bread sticks out of the bag and I said Ryder please don't do that "I'm not doing anything mom" Clayton looks at me and starts laughing seriously where do kids learn these things? All these words and sayings too smart. He is really polite to me anyways he always say please help me mom please do this and always tells me thank you. He struggles saying it to other people but we're working on it.

He hates to get wet in his clothes it drives me crazy he freaks out and wants dry clothes.. When we were in Blanding for Memorial weekend he was playing with my moms hose and kept getting wet and would cry so I told him to stop crying and that he would dry off so now anytime he gets wet he says "mom me dried off" yes Ryder you will. So glad he got over that lol Blanding is good on this boy he needs a yard where he can get out and play and get dirty it's so hard in a dang condo. He loves going to Huds house so they can play outside in the dirt. Papa also taught him how to drink out of the water hose while we were there and now he loves to drink out of it. He still has his annoying OCD doesn't finish all of his poptarts and cereal bars. He's a daddies boy and gets so excited when he comes home from work. We got used to Clayt being home for 4 days and when he went back to 6 days Ryder was super sad and wakes up every morning now and asks where is dad is. We got spoiled for awhile. Ryder still calls his room his house and the spare room his garage and gets mad if we call it anything else lol.

We sure do love this boy and are so happy he is a part of our little family. Can't wait to see him grow up more and see the new things he will learn. He makes us laugh daily. We love you Ryder man.

He dunked his head in his water table and was ticked lol and got more mad when I started taking pictures haha

He loves his puppy they are best buddies

Absolutely love this boy!
Ryder and Jeter.. He loves his cousins.. Ryder and Jeter have to be in really good moods to get a long though. They are exactly the same so they clash and get on each others nerves very easy and fight like crazy but other times they can get a long so good and play so good. They have a special friendship hahaha

No comments: