Monday, July 30, 2012
17 Weeks
I'm 17 weeks today and feeling GREAT!! I have gotten bad migraines that make me throw up but other then that I haven't been sick. I'll take those over being sick every day :) I haven't started feeling movement yet and I didn't with Ryder until I was about 20 weeks so we'll see when this one starts. We don't get to find out what we're having until I'm 21 weeks bummer even though Clayt doesn't want to find out but I'm boring and we're going to haha Clayt asks every night if he can feel his kid move yet it's cute we're both excited and can't wait Ryder too he always asks about baby anytime I eat or lay down he asks "baby sleeping mom" baby eating" it's cute. Can't wait to see how he does when the little one arrives. Sometime I might take a belly shot had ideas to do them but I'm too lazy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So excited for you guys!
Thank you!
I'm glad you are feeling good! Ryder is going to be such a good brother.
Post a Comment