Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Losing the addiction!!


We took the bottle away from Ryder 2 Sundays ago :) I decided I would try it and see how he did and then I just kept going. It has now been 1 week and 2 days and Ryder has not had a bottle. He fights nap and bedtime now but he only cries for 5-10 min and crashes out. He sometimes still wakes up in the night but I just ignore him and he falls back to sleep shortly after. The last 3 nights or so he has slept all the way through the night though yay finally. We love not having a bottle or mom loves not having a bottle anymore lol it's so nice not having to worry about having one everywhere we go. The downside is he wont drink milk anymore he won't take it from a sippy so bummer on that part. But he loves yogurt so gets some dairy from that.

No comments: