Friday, January 28, 2011

18 Months

I can't believe my baby is already 18 months so crazy I know I always say that but I don't care he is growing way to fast. Ryder turned 18 months yesterday he is getting so big and so much more fun. He does have an attitude that I don't know what to do with. He doesn't really talk so he just whines (sp) for everything and it gets so annoying lol Ryder can say a few words but not many, a few of his favorites are Shoes, Mom, Dad, Ball, Kiss, This, Socks. He can point to his Eyes, Nose and mouth. He runs to his high chair when you tell him it's time to eat. He is still pretty picky he really only eats Chicken Nuggets, Corn dogs, Fruit cereal bars and crackers, he LOVES snacks though. He has such a funny personality he cracks Clayt and I up there is seriously never a dull moment with this boy we love him so much he's amazing. He might not talk but he is a really smart boy and knows everything you tell him of course except for the word "NO" :/ he knows what it means just doesn't listen very well he will test you it's so funny he know he's not supposed to, and then looks at you grabs whatever it is or touches and then runs and laughs so funny we can't help but laugh too. Ryder your such an amazing sweet little boy. I love how you like to give kisses and hugs so much you give the best ones too. Your growing and learning so much every day and I'm so thankful that I have you in my life. I can't believe 18 months ago I was sitting in a hospital wondering if my little boy was going to make it and of course your a strong boy and pulled through your such a fighter Ryder mom and dad love you so much and can't wait to spend many more years with you watching you learn and grow!




Running away from mom..


He was in the kitchen whining this morn and this is what I found lol he was stuck and scared!

First time he fell asleep in his highchair :)
Dad, Ryder and Lilly playing in the tent


Ryder and his buddy Hud.. Hud is 8 months younger then Ryder and almost as tall lol Ryder is so short!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie!! We should get the babies together to play sometime.