Ryder is growing so fast and doing new things everyday. He still doesn't talk but he is so smart. He love to help clean up his toys. He has a drawer in the kitchen that he plays in and when he gets everything out I tell him to put them in his drawer he'll pick everything up and put them in there so cute. He is also getting good at sharing if someone he has something he wants he will find something else for them so he can trade them I love it he's so good at it. He like to throw things away, still likes to give bonks. His new favorite thing is giving knuckles he gets so excited after and giggles and moves his feet really fast it's so cute. He loves his cell phones he has so many. He got a hold of dads the other day and made his first 911 call oops..
Ryder is still terrified of the vacuum, he can now climb up on our couches by himself so he will run to the couch and sit there and yell at my the whole time I'm vacuuming. He loves to be outside and playing. The winter is kicking our butts. He is wearing 18-24 month clothes awesome I love how my preemie is so big :) He still LOVES his blanket and bottle :( the bottle is going to be hard to brake.
Ryder loves his mommy and daddy so much. He gets so excited when his daddy comes home from work I love it. We love you Ryder your an amazing little boy and have such a fun personality!
No comments:
Post a Comment