Monday, September 20, 2010

My flight to Blanding :)

2 weekends ago I decided to go to Blanding and spend a few days. My sister Misty was flying up and then flying back down so she asked if there was room for me and there was :) So Saturday night we flew down to Blanding after a few hours of shopping and getting a massage :) I was a little nervous because I had never flown in a small plane that far before. They all knew I was nervous so they kept saying things to make me scared lol but in the end it was a lot of fun and I wish I could fly there all the time because when I drove back home with my parents it sucked haha 5 hrs compared to 1 1/2 hours is not fun lol thanks for a fun weekend and for flying me down Arlan :)


Shopping lol



He flew us about 100ft away from the mountain it was cool



Provo


No comments: