When I flew to Blanding Ryder drove down with Clayton and Cole and he got to stay at his grandma Marcia's Friday night and then all day Saturday. Bridget was down from the following week so all the grand kids were there together and that doesn't happen very often with us and Bridget living away from Blanding. So since they were all together they got a group picture of all 18 grand kids. The oldest is 16 (Kortney) and the youngest is 2 months (Drake). I stole these pics from Bridgets blog. Thanks Bridget :) Times with the Johnson family is pretty crazy when we're all together but it is a lot of fun I love all those little kids they are so much fun and so funny, they all have different attitudes and interests. I'm glad i have them all in my life someday we will live close to them so we can spend more time together but for now this is how it has to be. Thanks for welcoming me into your families so well. I love all of you.

Here are all the grand kids - oldest to youngest (Kortney & Ryder, Javen & Drake, Easton, Devin, Taylor, Jaxon, Tanner, Porter, Isabel, Maddax, Adriana, Garrett, Collin, Keaton, Nache and Rigley)
No comments:
Post a Comment