Thursday, September 2, 2010
Boy or Girl...
By looking at this picture would you think it would be a girls closet or a boys closet? Ryder has so many shirts ALL of these are 12-18 months I bought maybe 10 of them and the rest were given to me by Kara and Lisa. Awesome thanks guys I think there is about 100 shirts. I went from having no pajamas to about 20 and about 30 pair of jeans. And the best part about it is they all pretty much look brand new :) I love hand me downs lol it saves us a lot of money. Clayt is lucky he married a girl like me and doesn't care if she has everything new ( there is A LOT out there who wouldn't do it). Almost everything of Ryders was given to us. His crib, changing table, dresser, most his clothes, some toys, even formula for the last 6 months he was on it it's awesome. Besides diapers I think we have only spent a couple hundred on things for Ryder and most of it was outfits we got in Chicago lol Thanks Kara and Lisa for these older boy clothes and Bridget for the baby clothes you guys are awesome :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment