Monday, February 8, 2010

The joy of babies

The other day we were just hanging out watching tv and all of a sudden smelled poop lol so I look at Ryder and he's just smiling and so I decided we better change his bum. So as I'm taking his clothes off my hand are getting wet and I was like dude you sweat so bad come to find out he had pooped all the way up his diaper. Poor boy lol but man it was so gross Clayt was freaking out he kept saying I'm gonna throw up Ryder this is gross it was so funny. So we got him undressed and put him in our shower and hosed him off haha it was the funniest thing we were laughing so hard but Ryder didn't think it was that funny he kept getting mad. So here are pictures of our gross boy enjoy haha ;)





1 comment:

Crystal & Aaron Shumway said...

HA HA that is so funny. I hate when that happens.