Monday, February 8, 2010

6 Months

Wow I can't believe my baby boy is already 6 months old. It has gone by so fast it makes me sad. He is at a fun stage right now though. He talks laughs spits stinks lol everything we love him he's so much fun. Ryder is such a happy boy I honestly couldn't ask for a better baby (ok just wished he slept through the nights lol) he is perma grin all the time it's so cute I love it and his whole face lights up when he smiles it's so dang cute. He's a brat and won't smile once I get the camera out though so I don't get many pictures of him smiling. So a little bit about Ryder man at 6 months.

* Length-25.75 in -75%

* Weight-16 lbs 1 oz - 75%

*Head Circ. - 42.25cm 50%

*Loves to blow bubbles with his spit

*Loves his daddy

*Laughs

*Kicks and splashes in the tub he loves bath time

*Stopped rolling over lol

*Starting to like his rice more

* Loves all of his cousins

*Loves his Jumperoo

*Hates to sit down always has to stand

*Likes to suck his thumb :(

*Hates binkys

* Still wakes up every 4-6 hours in the night :( sometimes every 2 hours

*Hates his car seat

*Hates getting dressed/loves to be naked

*Loves watching tv












Sucking his thumb





Loves tv


No comments: