Well not much has been going on at our house but just thought I would give a little update. The last 2 weeks I have been working full time but now I am back to just the part time. It was nice to be out of my house all day for awhile. I'm thankful for the job I have so that I can take Ryder with me and still watch him grow and I'm tankful for Clayton and all his hard work he does for me to be able to only work the hours I do. Love you babe thanks for everything you do for us. This last weekend we had a birthday party for Brynna and Ethan they were born 2 days apart and just turned 2. They were so cute Ethan loved his cake and chowed it but Brynna wasn't quite sure about hers just like last year lol.. That night I started feeling really sick my body hurt my throat and my head. I went home and took a bath and just hung out in bed. Sunday I felt a little better but Clayt watched Ryder for me so I could rest all day. Monday I felt really good until that night my throat started hurting again really bad so today I decided I better go to the Dr. I took me and Ryder in because he has been coughing AGAIN really bad well I tested positive for strep and Ryder had white stuff on his throat but tested negative. He gave us both prescriptions so I hope that they help us. Crystal took Ryder for me today so I could rest. Thank you so much Crystal. I slept for a couple of hours but still don't feel the best. (Should be sleeping now lol) I have never had strep and it sucks lol So we aren't the healthiest right now but other then that we are doing good and Clayt is still staying busy with work. We all just can't wait for summer to be here so we don't have to be stuck in the house all day. Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks.





This is the family I used to nanny for before Ryder was born.
Sheri, Miles Ryder and Cohen
No comments:
Post a Comment