The week Ryder came home Marcia came up and stayed with us for a week and helped with Ryder and with the condo. We really appreciated her help it meant a lot to us. We couldn't of gotten the condo painted and ready for carpet without her. Ryder loved having grandma here to spoil him too he loves when grandmas are here cause they hold him all the time lol.. Thanks so much for all your help Marcia.
The week after Marcia left my mom came up and spent another week with us. Milan had came up and laid carpet for us in the middle of the week and then helped us move in. Thanks Miley for all your help and for coming up and laying our carpet. So my mom came up a few days later and helped us out with Ryder and with getting the condo all unpacked. It took us a few days but we got it all done finally. My mom would take Ryder for me every morning for his 6:00am feeding it was so nice. Thanks mom. I really enjoyed both grandmas being here to help us out and grandpa we love you guys and thanks a ton.
1 comment:
I bet it was nice to have so many helping hands! I couldn't wait for people to get out of my house when I had my babies :) Marcia looks so thrilled in the picture!!
Post a Comment