It's been awhile since I have updated our blog but we are doing great. I am still enjoying my new job it definitely keeps me busy but it's so fun. The boys are really busy always on the go but that's what makes it so enjoyable. Has for Clayton he is still staying really busy with his work as long has the snow stays away. We are both ready for summer to be here sick of the snow and cold.
My parents came up here last weekend and my mom stayed with us Thursday night when they got up here. My mom and I just went shopping and had a lot of fun together. They were only here until Saturday so on Friday night we went to dinner with her and Milan at this yummy new restaurant in Orem I totally recommend it but I can't remember what it's called lol so I'll have to get back to everyone on that one. ;)
It's a very short post I know but this is all we have been up to. We are doing great and loving life. I hope everyone else is doing good. We'll be back with more updates soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment