Friday, January 2, 2009
2008 Recap
WOW I can't believe 2008 is already over what an amazing year it was. Clayton and I started dating around October of 2007 ok well that's about when our families found out haha so not really sure when it exactly was. Well Clayton asked me to marry him July 2, 2008. We were driving down to Blanding for the 4th of July. He didn't exactly ask me because I new he had the ring and was a brat and kept asking for it lol. We decided on the date August 9, 2008 what a fast engagement. But hey he had 4 sisters to help and his mom and I had 4 sisters and my mom to help so I wasn't worried. As most know his brother Eric was killed in a plane crash on August 8 and did that put a bummer in our wedding the next day, but we went on with it anyway and it turned out to be such a beautiful ceremony. So anyways it's a new year now and I can't believe we have already been married 5 months. It has been an awesome 5 months and I wouldn't trade it for anything I love being married. Clayton is still working for Hadco and I am still being a nanny for now. I hope this year brings us all many new wonderful things in life and all closer as family. Many warm new years wishes. Love the Johnsons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It works!! Yay! Lol, I like your page hoot. Its way cute. Glad you guys are happy! And thanks for the comments :)
Post a Comment