She would just sit there and pick at her cupcake she was so careful not to get it on her face it was so funny. I finally grabbed it and shoved it in her face she didn't like that too well. ;)Friday was my niece Brynna's first birthday. I can't believe she is already one I watched this little girl grow from the day she was born. I got to be in the delivery room with my sister when she had her so I have a really close relationship with her I love her. Well we had a party for her on Saturday it was fun. She got a few outfits and one toy but she loved the outfits more then the toys she just kept hugging them and holding them up showing them off it was so cute. Well we are happy and sad to see Brynna grow up so fast but it just happens. I love you Brynna!!




No comments:
Post a Comment