Wednesday, October 22, 2014

House

I've had so many people (family) ask for pictures of our new house... Almost 9 months later I'm getting around to posting them ha.. So here's a little peek into our home. Enjoy :) There is also a basement but it's not finished and it's covered in toys. So no pictures of that ;) ha

Some before and After as well.
 My piano before I redid it.
 Living room entryway and kitchen before I painted. They were a tan color.


 Kitchen.. I also redid the window treatments. I forgot to take a picture of what they were before but they weren't very cute lol


 My wall upstairs I painted turquoise.
 Pantry door. I love it :)
 After: White ceiling and gray walls.


 Before I painted the book shelf.
 The entryway.. This is what sold me on this house :)


 Master bedroom with french doors.
 Master bath and closet

 Ryder's room before he had a bed.


 He finally got a bed.

 The boys' bathroom. It's a jack n jill bathroom.
 Range's bedroom.

 Laundry room. And it's upstairs by my bedrooms.
 After with my painted bookshelf


 Painted one wall in the half bath turquoise and added gold.


2 car garage that fit one car our rhino and fourwheeler lol
 The backyard :)
Don't mind  the spots that I killed :/
 Our trailer is usually parked here. And that crap against the fence is the other section the the playground lol
We added a sand box in the corner where that tire is standing up and a guy Clayt works with gave us the playground. We have lots of kids in our back yard through out the day. It entertains all the kids of all ages lol

We love love where we live. We have the best neighbors anyone could ask for. I'm so thankful that we were able to find a house to buy in such a great place. We don't love Eagle Mountain but the friends make it better. Thanks for your great friendship everyone!!

1 comment:

Camie Rae said...

Aww!! Words cannot describe how happy we are you bought that house. And you've made it soooo gorgeous!! Love ya!!