My friends and I signed up for another half marathon and it was today. It was the Hallows Eve Half down Provo Canyon. It started at 8 this morning and it was freezing lol. It didn't really warm up until the last 3 miles. Between Miles 7 and 8 the wind was blowing like crazy and it was a cold wind and it was all up hill. It made for a long mile I ended up having to walk most of it. We still didn't train as good as we had planned but we ended up doing ok. I finished at 2 hours and 15 minutes just like my first half. Maybe next time I'll be able to beat my time. If I didn't have to walk a few times in this one I probably would have beat my time. Running in the cold is so hard for me. It was a ton of fun though. Thanks for another fun run girls.
We dressed up as superheros. Abby did my nails to match my costume.
Blurry pictures. We went to Texas Road House for dinner. We left in the afternoon Friday and went shopping and to dinner with NO kids, it was so much fun. We stayed in a motel in Provo and it was the creepiest and dumpiest motel haha
Seriously the funniest and funnest girls ever!! Love my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment