Monday, July 14, 2014

Catch Up

A lot as gone on since I updated last. Clayt left for another 3 weeks and is now home for good. Range turned 18 months the boys did swimming lessons. Ryder finished his first season of t ball. Parties, Bees game, swimming and lots of fun things.

Clayt is now done with training and won't have to go back for 2 years. We are so happy he's done and we get him home every weekend and sometimes nights. MSHA has been good to us and I couldn't ask for a better hard working husband!!
 Picking dad up from the airport for the last time :)

Clayts graduation plaque.


A lady in the condos we used to live in did swim lessons and I put my boys in it. Ryder did a lot better then I thought he would and his not as scared as he used to be. Range wasn't having it so much lol he got sick of it after awhile.

I ran the Color Me Rad race again this year with a friend. It was a lot of fun. It's always a fun race.










Ryder finished his first year of T-ball and he really liked it. He keeps saying it just wants to play Bees baseball. I hope he sticks with it and keeps playing :)




He was pretty pumped about his medal.

Ryder's new neighbor friend had a birthday party and they had a big water fight. It was fun to watch them and trying to get the adults involved too.









The Sunday Clayt got home we decided to go to a Bees game. Ryder had been asking for a long time if we could go to a "real" game. It was super hot but fun. We sat out on the grass the boys ran around and we went on a few train rides on the train they had there. Clayt and I even made it on the "Kissing Cam" haha









We took our first trip to 7 Peaks a few weeks ago with friends.. The boys loved it Ryder surprised me with a lot of things he wouldn't do last year. Glad he's finally liking it.




The two little were wore out :)

No comments: