Successful day at the Zoo :)
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Zoo
Yesterday (Wednesday) I decided I wanted to take the boys to the Zoo. It's been so nice this week and we need to be outside lol. I text a friend to see if she wanted to go and of course they did so loaded up kids went and got snacks and headed to the Zoo. This was Range's first time since he was about 4 months old and he was in heaven. He got sick of being in the stroller and wanted to run around. We stopped and played one the playground and rocks for awhile and he loved it. Ryder loved going down the big slide he kept asking to go back. Range also love the seals since you can see under the water he thought it was cool every time they swam towards us. Ryder wasn't too into the animals he liked climbing on everything and just running around. He's a busy busy boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






































No comments:
Post a Comment