Monday, April 28, 2014

Warm Weather

The last couple of weeks we had pretty nice weather so the boys and I enjoyed a lot of time outside. It's fun being by a park and having our own yard to play in.
 This stupid pile of rocks has been out front for over a month now.. The kids love it but I hate it lol



 Range loves this slide just his size.

 Going down the slide with brother. I never know how hes going to come out lol
 For some reason Range will not walk over this bridge lol he has to crawl

 The first time Ryder took Range down the slide this is how they came out Range was laughing so hard 
 Lilly soaking up the rays.
 Warm enough for water table fun.





 Sunday best with my boys.


 Got this fun little climbing cube at a yard sale for 5 bucks.. Best 5 bucks I've ever spent lol.. And yes Range is in just a shirt and one sock on lol




 Ryder won't let me help him get dressed these days he always picks out his own outfits. He does pretty good most days lol







No comments: