Riding the roller coaster in Toon Town
Winnie The Pooh Ride
Train ride
Caterpillar ride in A Bugs Life Land
Waiting in line.
These lady bugs were Ryder's favorite I think every time we got off he asked to go again. The line was always short so we rode it quite a few times. He was laughing so hard on it so cute.
Love that smile :)
Bumper cars.
Playing in the ESPN place.
Had lunch with Misty and Kylor in ESPN
We finally saw Woody that was on Ryder's list of people too see that day.
Misty Kylor and Jeter left after lunch so Trez stayed with us. Misty took Ryder later that night and Trez Clayt and I stayed and rode a few more rides.
Pixar parade.
I was making fun of the little girl in one of our pictures and got a little carried away haha
Tower of Terror was our favorite ride... We went on it 3 or 4 times the last day and it still got my stomach every time I loved it!!
Waiting in line for California Screamin. This was Trezs favorite ride.
That's the little girl I was trying to mimick haha she's cute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment