Funny story about Ryder.. Kylor had bought some cotton candy and kept trying to get Ryder to eat some and he wouldn't. He kept bugging him and finally Ryder said "it will tickle my teeth" haha we were all laughing so hard he's a silly boy.
We saw Pluto as we first walked in :)
So happy to see Mickey!
Buzz Light year ride.. You shoot Zurg on this one and Ryder kept calling him Jerk lol and every time we saw him mom there's Jerk!! haha
Misty and Trez
Dumbo
This little girl was not happy she hated being held and waiting in lines lol
So excited to be here :)
Safari Cruise
My lover and I on California Screamin.. (This was actually on Day 2)
Splash Mountain.. My first time back on since I was 5.. Brynna did better then me lol
Brynna Ryder and I on Dumbo :)
Misty and I supportin the ponchos :)
No comments:
Post a Comment