At the beginning of December I believe it was the weather hadn't turned completely crappy yet and I wanted steaks out on the grill so I decided I was going to bbq for dinner lol. Ryder has a little grill and he was so excited I was using ours so he went and got his cooker (that's what he calls it :) and brought it outside to cook his dinner. After I was done he brought his cooker inside. He wanted chicken nuggets for dinner so I cooked them and before he would eat them he had to "cook" them in his cooker. haha he's so funny.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
BBQ
I got so behind on my blogging the last few months I'm playing catch up as I find pictures and everything is out of order and a mess. I want to remember some of these little things so I guess it's better late then never :)
At the beginning of December I believe it was the weather hadn't turned completely crappy yet and I wanted steaks out on the grill so I decided I was going to bbq for dinner lol. Ryder has a little grill and he was so excited I was using ours so he went and got his cooker (that's what he calls it :) and brought it outside to cook his dinner. After I was done he brought his cooker inside. He wanted chicken nuggets for dinner so I cooked them and before he would eat them he had to "cook" them in his cooker. haha he's so funny.
At the beginning of December I believe it was the weather hadn't turned completely crappy yet and I wanted steaks out on the grill so I decided I was going to bbq for dinner lol. Ryder has a little grill and he was so excited I was using ours so he went and got his cooker (that's what he calls it :) and brought it outside to cook his dinner. After I was done he brought his cooker inside. He wanted chicken nuggets for dinner so I cooked them and before he would eat them he had to "cook" them in his cooker. haha he's so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment