Range turned 1 week on Christmas. Seriously time is already going by fast. He doesn't eat much and still has a hard time nursing. He usually wakes up to eat every 3-4 hours. He had a checkup last Wednesday and he weighed 5lbs 3oz he's gaining a little bit. Ryder is adjusting pretty good he always tells us that he loves Range or his little brother. He's so cute with him. We all love this little guy but Ryder and dad just want him to be bigger lol. I just want more sleep haha it will all come soon enough though. He can stay little for awhile I don't mind. I'll take the sleepless nights anytime :) We love you Range.
Aunt Stormy came up and stayed a few days with us.
Grandma and Papa Munson stayed a week with us. They were up here for 2 weeks. We enjoyed having them and all their help. Thanks mom and My! We love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment