Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year we had Thanksgiving with the Johnson family. We had dinner at Grandma Clea's we had some yummy food. After we ate I went to Grand Junction with Cayt's sisters and mom for the black Friday deals. We got there around 7pm went to dinner and then to our hotel. While we were looking at adds we realized walmart opened at midnight so we decided to go there. We shopped from 11 Thurs night until about 6pm Friday night. It was a lot of fun and we all pretty much got what we needed and wanted. This was my first year to go shopping with them and they are crazy like everyone says but they have fun and I had fun too thanks for letting me come with you guys this year! We came home Sunday morn and we were packed in our car too.



Dinner at I HOP when we got there!


Jodene behind all our stuff

The back of the Expedition
Can anyone find Lisa?

Lisa where are you? lol



In Spanish Fork Canyon on our way home

No comments: