Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Well since Ryder ended up getting strep the night before we didn't really get to go out. He was feeling a little bit better so I thought I would at least dress us up and go to a trunk or treat with Misty then to my Granny's house. He was not a very happy person that night so we didn't enjoy it too much. Ever since he has been sick he has been a crab and all he wants is mom it's very tiring but I do feel bad for the little guy it's so hard cause he can't tell me anything so he just cries plus he has a horrible diaper rash from going the bathroom so much from the meds we keep in him. :( I hope he gets feeling better soon and we can get some rest in this house. Hopefully next Halloween will be more fun.


Mom and Ryder




Ryder wouldn't stop staring at papas blue face lol

Grandma and papa Munson

Trunk or Treat

Us and Granny and PaPa

1 comment:

M & T Peterson said...

Cute costumes! I'm so sorry he's been so sick. That's not any fun. :)