Saturday, August 7, 2010

Visits from the nephews, Bees game and more

Monday and Tuesday Misty came up here for some work stuff and I watched Jeter for her so she didn't have to worry about him. We swam and shot his new bow ate pizza and had fun. Wednesday my parents brought Trez up here and brought Ryder back home. Ryder was in Blanding from last Friday until Wednesday spending time with grandmas and grandpa and all his cousins. Thanks everyone who helped with him :) Well Trez stayed Wed. and Thurs. night and went home Friday with Cole. Wed. when Trez got here we went swimming and went shopping at Wal Mart so he could get him something with his money. There was a big thunder and lightning storm that night so he came in and slept on my bedroom floor it was cute. Thursday I took him to Cabelas and school shopping at other places. We came home went swimming and then I took him and Ryder to their first Bees game. Trez was pretty pumped it was cute he would get mad at me every time I tried to take his picture though lol the Bees ended up losing but we still had fun. Thanks for coming and staying with me Trez and Jeter love you guys.

So I bought these new plug covers for all my outlets and I'm sitting on my couch and hear Ryder playing in the hallway so I decided to check on him and I find him playing with the plug cover he figured out how to take it out so much for the child proof little turd.





o
Jeter bug


Ryder man looking cute with goggles :)





Ryder and Trez



Naughty boy ;)

No comments: